TLC North County is accepting new clients and we have a very special opportunity available now! Please see information below.
Supported Living Opening for Female Adult who is Deaf with Development/IntellectualDisabilities
- Regional Center Consumer
- Ages 18+
- Desire to participate in Supported LivingServices
- Diagnosed with ASD, TBI, ID, DD, CP, and/or other developmental disability as the primary diagnosis
TLC Supported Living Services has a unique opportunity for an adult who is deaf with developmental disabilities to live in a lovely 3 bedroom 2 bathroom condo in Old Poway with 2 other roommates; 1 fluent ASL support roommate to help fulfill needs and supports, and another roommate who is deaf with developmental disabilities. Each roommate has their own bedroom. Rent/utilities are divided three ways.
Specific services provided through SLS cover a wide range of support needs, including:
- Autonomy and Learning to Live Independently
- Health and Medical Needs
- Lifelong Learning
- Mobility Training
- Money Management and Budgeting Nutrition
- Social/Emotional Recreational Components
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, a loved one, or someone in your network please contact Julie Chadwick, Director (858)722-3389 or Britni Chadwick, Coordinator (858)705-1748